If you have a caring, compassionate disposition and enjoy working with Elderly people this could be the job for you. We have many opportunities available right throughout the UK for experienced care workers, through our sister companies. We can offer flexible working arrangements and care packages to suit your own personal circumstances. As a domicillary care worker you will be required to assist elderly and disabled clients in their own homes. You would have multiple assignments per day. Some of the duties you may be required to undertake include:
- Lifting in/out of bed
- Help with using the toilet
- Washing/Helping with shower or bath
- Light Household duties (ironing, washing, cleaning)
- Cooking a meal
- Help with shopping (groceries and daily requirements)
- Assessing physical/mental well being
Unfortunately we are unable to secure work permits for these positions so you will need the to right to work in the UK.
- You need to have permission to work in the UK, either UK National or member of an EEC country
- Excellent English skills – both oral and written
- Healthcare background/experience
If you can answer YES to the above questions we would be delighted to hear from you. To progress your application please firstname.lastname@example.org.